August 23, 2015 at 10:45 am #5247
One purpose of LDRBN, out of many, is to provide long distance bloggers with the guidance it takes to grow their blog within the Long distance community. As part of your membership in LDRBN, we offer limited support in helping you to make your blog the best it can be.
While we may offer advice, support and help to you in your blogging journey, there are limits to what we can do. We may not be able to help you with coding, theming or other issues that require direct access to your blog or website to correct. In instances like this, we may be able to refer you to a technical support professional that can help you to correct your site issues, for a fee.
What Questions May I Ask?
• Questions relating to finding a theme for your blog
• Questions relating to coding issues, linking back to LDRBN, etc.
• Questions relating to blog hosts, switching hosts, etc.
• Questions relating to email, newsletters and RSS feeds
• Questions on reaching your audience in better ways
• Questions on increasing blog traffic, analytics, etc.
• Fine tuning your blog’s focus, goal, etc.
• & so on..
We May Not be Able To Answer Questions Such As
• PHP or other error codes on your website
• Tweaking website or blog themes
• Issues with plugins, themes, etc.
• Issues with embedding widgets or other items
• & so on..
Below are the steps you should follow before posting a topic here in the Blogging Support forums.
1) Search the forums.
It’s likely that your question has been asked by another Influencer and our response to their question may fit what you need. Never reply to an existing topic with an issue unrelated to the original post. The search bar is located at the top of every forum page, please use it!
2) If you still haven’t found the answer to your inquiry, start a support topic.
Always provide a detailed explanation of what you need, or of the issue you are having. The more detail you give us, the more likely we can help you out!
3) Remember to Post in the correct support forum
We have 2 Support forums, one relating to personal blog issues, and one relating to LDRBN website issues. Make sure you are posting in the correct forum that pertains to your issue. This forum is for questions relating to issues and advice about YOUR PERSONAL BLOG ONLY.
4) Do not post the question multiple times, in multiple threads or forums
Create ONE single support topic. We understand you may be anxious to receive the answer to your question, but posting the question in multiple places does not help us to resolve the issue for you. Please post the issue or question in only 1 thread and ONLY in the support forums.
5)Do not post the question AND email the MODS about the same question.
If you’ve created a forum thread about it, please do not also email the site moderators about the same issue. And vice versa.
6)Give us 7 days to respond.
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 7 days time, so please be patient with us.
NOTE: Do NOT reply to this thread. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.