Edit the Feels! =)

Homepage Forum General Chat Edit the Feels! =)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of LDR Blogs LDR Blogs 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LDR Blogs
    LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

Hey Guys!
    So, Stephanie sometimes feels the miles, I mean I do too. There are many the miles between us (sorry Sara Bareilles, I just had to use it), 7538.738 miles to be exact. And I get that, sometimes when you look out at the world and see other couples, you can’t help but feel a little twinge of longing for your SO and especially when you live so far apart, its kinda difficult to have them exactly when you want to. In order to compensate for it, I know that Stephanie loves doing photo edits, she does them all the time with our pics or pics she found that she likes and I wanted to give her something to keep her hopes up when I can’t be physically there,so I tried my hands at some photo edits. Thanks to Be Funky Photo Editor I was able to NOT mess up and create the following edits. For each one I made sure the quotes and pictures were completely personal and carried a meaningful message, in addition to that, I added the little sub text in the corner “Furqan Loves Stephanie” so that when ever she see’s them she will hold her chin up again and smile.

So guys, what do you think, is this a good idea or will it just make her sadder? Any other ways you would recommend? And would you ever try it yourself?

Photos!!!:

First Edit

Second Edit

Third Edit

Final Edit

Thanks for reading!

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

They came out great! She’s going to love it!

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

Cute edits! But just a side note- I’d be careful if you’re going to be posting them online somewhere since you’re technically taking someone else’s artwork or photograph. Just make sure you credit them ๐Ÿ˜€

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

Haha, true @Michi Ill keep that in mind CX

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

The edits look so cute! She’s gonna love it =))

You can try to take your own pictures too – of something you told her about and stuff – and then edit it. Who doesn’t love something that personalized?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Profile photo of Zach F.
    Zach F.
    Keymaster

@furqan These look great, what you could also do is like @mariane mentioned and take things you’ve said and put it over a copyright free picture and then you have your very own custom picture! If you need a copyright free picture site, you could either google it or check out something like pixabay.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Zach F. Zach F..
    LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

I think it’s a great idea. ย She will appreciate that you took time and thought into doing something so special for her. ย I know for me, I just like to know that I’m being thought of!

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

I think she will love them. Specially because you taking the time to make them. Small little details that many the miles ๐Ÿ˜‰

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

Awww those look great, I bet she will love them. Small idea: I take lots of pics of flowers and things I like so I can later edit them and send them with cute notes.

LDR Blogs
    Keymaster
    fnewbie

I think this is so sweet of you to do for her, and she will surely love it! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -
โ™ฅ